Blackberry Citrus BarsFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1 cup butter softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar sifted shopping list
- 2-1/4 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup pecans finely chopped shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blackberries shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat butter in medium bowl with mixer until fluffy.
- Add powdered sugar then beat until combined.
- Beat in 2 cups flour then stir in 1/4 cup of the pecans.
- Press on bottom of greased rectangular baking pan and bake 20 minutes.
- Combine eggs, sugar, lemon juice, baking powder and remaining flour in large bowl.
- Beat with mixer on medium speed 2 minutes then sprinkle berries over prepared crust.
- Top with filling and remaining pecans then bake 35 minutes longer and cool.
- Sift additional powdered sugar over top then cut into bars.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!