Green Bean Pesto SaladFrom bostonmargy 5 years ago
- 2 cups loosely packed fresh basil leaves shopping list
- 1/3 cup loosely packed fresh parsley (optional) shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan shopping list
- 1/3 cup pine nuts shopping list
- 4 large eggs (optional) shopping list
- 2 cups stemmed fresh green beans (about 3/4 lb) shopping list
- 8 small or 4 medium potatoes, quartered shopping list
- 2 tomatoes, sliced into wedges or chunks shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion (optional) shopping list
- Diced fresh mozzarella shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare pesto using first six ingredients. Combine everything except the oil in a food processor. Slowly add oil while processor is running to form a smooth paste. Set aside.
- Boil, cool, shell and slice eggs, if using. Cook green beans and potatoes and let cool somewhat. Add tomatoes, onions (if using) and fresh mozzarella.
- Fold in pesto. Serve immediately.
The Cookbostonmargy Arlington, MA
- Not added to any groups yet!