Crockpot Sour Cream Pork ChopsFrom cherylannxo 6 years ago
- 6 pork chops shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
- garlic powder, to taste shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1 large onion, sliced 1/4" thick shopping list
- 8 ozs. fresh mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 1 chicken bouillon cube shopping list
- 1 cup boiling water shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 8 oz. carton of sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Season pork chops with salt, pepper and garlic powder, and then dredge in flour. In a skillet over medium heat, lightly brown chops in a small amount of oil.
- In the bottom of a crockpot, place the onion and mushroom slices, topped with the pork chops.
- In a medium bowl, dissolve bouillon cube; stir in cream of mushroom soup. Pour over pork chop. Cover, and cook on LOW 7-8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 200*.
- After the chops have cooked, transfer the pork chops to the oven to keep warm. Be careful, the chops are so tender thay will fall apart. Add the sour cream to the contents inside the crockpot. Stir well. Turn crockpot on HIGH for 20 minutes to warm sauce. Serve the sauce over the porkchops, and noodles or rice.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookcherylannxo Santa Nella, CA
The Rating2 people
This sounds really good...have to convince hubby to try them...he LOVES Shake and Bake!!!! LOLangelgal in New Philadelphia loved it
CrockPots Are Cool Again854 members
Comfort Foods770 members
Family Favorites140 members
Companys Coming115 members
Crock Potslow Cooker199 members
Home Cooking58 members
Theres A Light On In The Kitchen31 members
The Way To A Mans Heart61 members
Country Cookers28 members