Chicken EnchiladasFrom blondeberry 8 years ago
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 (4 oz) cans chopped green chiles shopping list
- 2 to 3 Tbsp melted butter shopping list
- 1 (10 oz) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted shopping list
- 1 (10 oz) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 1 dozen corn tortillas shopping list
- 1 (2 1/2 to 3 pound) chicken, cooked and boned shopping list
- 1 lb Longhorn-style cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
How to make it
- Saute onion and green chiles in butter until tender.
- Add soup and broth, blending well; simmer 10 to 15 minutes.
- While sauce simmers, soften tortillas by dipping each in simmering mixture a few seconds.
- Place a small amount on each tortilla and roll up tightly; place in a lightly greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Pour remaining sauce over enchiladas; top with cheese.
- Bake 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
The Cookblondeberry Charleston, SC
The Rating1 people
love enchiladas this ones sounds good too gonna make it soon thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it