Caraway Crusted Pork ChopsFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 tablespoons caraway seeds shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon black peppercorns shopping list
- 2 center cut pork chops shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 cup apple juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cold unsalted butter shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Finely grind caraway seeds and peppercorns in spice grinder and spread on a plate.
- Season chops with salt and dredge in spice mixture coating completely.
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet over moderately high heat until hot but not smoking.
- Sauté chops until golden brown and just cooked through about 5 minutes on each side.
- Transfer chops to plate.
- Add vinegar to skillet and deglaze over moderately high heat scraping up brown bits 20 seconds.
- Add juice and simmer until reduced by half about 3 minutes.
- Stir butter into sauce with salt then pour over pork chops.