Banana PuddingFrom pamelanava 5 years ago
How to make it
- Mix first 4 ingredients until smooth
- Layer wafers, then bananas and part of pudding mixture, repeat
- End with pudding on top
- Crush a few wafers and crumble over the top
- Keep refrigerated
- "Everything in moderation"!
The Cookpamelanava Prosper, TX
The Rating5 people
Great post... really thanks.berry in loved it
Yeah buddy! that is how i make mine too!!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
i thought i had rated this one....would've given it a 10 if I could.jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!