Creamy Garlic Angel Hair PastaFrom chefsuz 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 8-oz. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried basil shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. pepper shopping list
- angel hair pasta shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated, divided shopping list
- 2/3 cup boiling water shopping list
How to make it
- In a small mixing bowl beat 1/2 cup soft butter and cream cheese together until well blended. Stir in parsley, basil, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Cook pasta in plenty of boiling water until al dente. Drain and return to pot.
- Slowly cook garlic in the second 1/2 cup butter for about 2 minutes.
- Add garlic to the cooked pasta and toss together with 2 forks over low heat until very hot.
- Remove from heat and add 1/2 cup Parmesan, then toss again.
- Turn mixture out onto a serving plate and keep hot.
- Add boiling water to cream cheese mixture and blend well.
- Pour over pasta and sprinkle with the additional 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately.
The Cookchefsuz Livermore, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!