Roast Chicken Salad With Lemon Artichoke DressingFrom sparow64 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt shopping list
- Zest and juice from 2 lemons (separated) shopping list
- 1/4 cup shredded parmigiano-reggiano cheese shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground green peppercorns shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups frozen artichoke quarters, thawed shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions shopping list
- 1 roasted chicken (homemade or store-bought) shopping list
- romaine lettuce and fresh spinach, washed and torn or chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Blend mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, cheese, salt and pepper in a food processor.
- Add artichokes and pulse until roughly chopped.
- Add lemon zest and green onions and pulse 1 last time.
- Remove breasts from bones, reserving wings and leg quarters to make soup or for another use.
- Remove skin and pull breasts into chunks, then cut into bite-size pieces.
- Transfer to a bowl and combine with romaine lettuce and spinach
- Toss with dressing
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating5 people
Wonderful combination! Cannot wait to try it!clbacon in Birmingham loved it
great recipe love the ingredients thanks high 5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
wonderful!midgelet in Eastern loved it
Cooking Chicken203 members
Salads Galore254 members
Short Cut Cooking221 members
Chicken Its Whats For DInner119 members
Chicken Please144 members
Lemon Lovers166 members
Heat In The Kitchen315 members
Look At Me Recipes85 members
Salads Salads And More Salads112 members
Chicken Little166 members