Strawberry Banana CookiesFrom fluffy24 6 years ago
- /4 cup LAND O LAKES® butter, softened shopping list
- 2/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 3 medium (1 cup) ripe bananas, mashed shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- frosting Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 (8-ounce) container strawberry cream cheese spread shopping list
- 1 tablespooon milk shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375°F. Combine 3/4 cup butter, sugar and brown sugar in large bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Add bananas, eggs and vanilla; continue beating until well mixed. Reduce speed to low; add flour, baking powder and baking soda. Beat until well mixed. Stir in pecans.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto greased cookie sheets. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Combine powdered sugar, cream cheese spread and milk in small bowl. Beat at low speed, scraping bowl often, until well mixed. Frost cooled cookies.
- Recipe Tip
- The frosting on these cookies does not harden, but stays soft. When storing cookies, be sure to place them in a single layer to avoid cookies sticking together.