Pamelas Low Fat Chicken PiccataFrom pamelanava 8 years ago
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded thin shopping list
- flour (for dredging) (opt) shopping list
- veggie cooking spray shopping list
- 1 Tbs margarine shopping list
- 2 Tbs flour shopping list
- 15 ounces chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 cup white wine (or you can use more chicken broth) shopping list
- juice of 1 lemon shopping list
- 1 Tbs parsley shopping list
- 1 Tbs capers shopping list
- artichokes (opt) shopping list
- mushrooms (opt) shopping list
- whole wheat pasta shopping list
How to make it
- Coat large skillet with cooking spray & heat over medium-high heat
- Dredge chicken lightly with flour (I sometimes omit this step)
- Cook chicken until no longer pink (3-5 minutes)
- Remove chicken and keep warm on a plate
- Melt margarine in same skillet
- stir in 2 Tbs flour
- heat over medium 1-2 minutes
- Stir in chicken broth, wine and lemon juice and heat to boiling
- Stir until thickened (1-2 minutes)
- Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes until sauce consistency
- stir in parsley
- return chicken to sauce over med-low heat, spooning sauce over chicken, until warmed through
- Serve over your favorite pasta
- **I sometimes add artichokes and mushrooms, and fresh garlic is delicious in it as well!
- PER SERVING: (without artichokes and mushrooms, using white pasta)
- 6 GRAMS FAT
- 301 CALORIES
People Who Like This Dish 19
The Cookpamelanava Prosper, TX
The Rating4 people
Five forks for Pam!
This is a keeper, and one my family will love!
You certainly are talented in creating your
Thanks for sending it our way!
Debbie~pinkpasta in Upstate loved it
Yes, this looks and sounds wonderful! Thanks for sending the recipe!
Have a great evening!
Valerievalinkenmore in Malott loved it