Crab RagoonsFrom sunkst21 7 years ago
- 1 8oz Package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 Package Imitation crab (found in the seafood section) shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 Cup red onion (optional) shopping list
- 1 Tsp soy sauce shopping list
- 1 Package wonton wrappers (found in produce section) shopping list
- 2 16oz bottles of vegetable oil (for frying) shopping list
- 1 Bowl room temperature water shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in medium saucepan on medium heat.
- Remove one wonton wrapper from package and lay flat. Brush edges with water.
- Place 1 tsp of Crab mixture in center of wonton wrapper.
- Fold into triangle shape and brush outside edges of wrapper with water to seal. Set aside.
- Continue to do this with remaining mixture and wonton wrappers.
- When assembled, dip one wrapper into HOT oil to test. Oil is ready when wonton fries and turns golden.
- Place 3-4 Crab Ragoons in oil at a time. Crab Ragoons are done when the outside is crispy golden.
- Place on a plate and serve with duck sauce or preferred sauce.