Slow Cooker SandwichesFrom 22566 7 years ago
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Minced onion shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons Dried oregano shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary,crushed shopping list
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram shopping list
- 1 teaspoon celery Seed shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 boneless chuck roast (3 to 4 Pounds) Halved shopping list
- kaiser rolls or a good sourdough sandwich roll. shopping list
How to make it
- Combine seasoning.
- Rub over roast.
- Place in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours,or until meat is tender.
- Shred with a fork,serve on rolls.
- Note: No liquid is added to the slow cooker,the moisture comes from the roast.
The Cook22566 TX
The Rating5 people
great tastey recipe high 5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
gave it a 5 as I can see it's gonna be fab
busy defrosting a lump of beef now! LOLcapedread in Peterborough. Cambridgeshire loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!