Perfect Shrimp Fajitas With Pico de GalloFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh jumbo shrimp peeled shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 2 cups pico de gallo shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon seasoning salt shopping list
- Pico de Gallo: shopping list
- 1 green onion chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped shopping list
- 1 fresh jalapeno stemmed, chopped shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Italian dressing shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter then add shrimp and garlic and sauté until pink then add wine and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add pico de gallo and seasoning salt.
- To make pico combine onion, cilantro, jalapeno and tomatoes and mix together thoroughly.
- Add salt to taste then add Italian dressing and set aside.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!