Chicken KatehFrom cholena 7 years ago
- 4 pcs chicken drumstick shopping list
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- 1 star anise shopping list
- 1 big onion , sliced shopping list
- 1 tbsp raisins shopping list
- 1 tomato , sliced shopping list
- 3 green chillies , slit shopping list
- 2 cups basmati rice shopping list
- 1 tbsp butter/olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Fry the onion and raisins .
- Add the spices .
- Add the paste and fry until the raw smell disappears .
- Add the tomato and the chillies .
- When boils add the meat and abit of water .
- Simmer until well done .
- Increase the heat and remove the lid .
- Remove once the gravy thickens .
- Wash the rice and soak in 4 cups of water .
- 10 mins later add butter and salt .
- Bring to boil .
- Cover the lid and simmer .
- Switch it off 8 mins later and when water almost drained .
- Remove the lid 5 mins later and fluff it with a fork .
- Add the chicken in and mix well .
- Serve hot .
The Cookcholena Food World, Sin
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!