Asian Bbq Pork TenderloinFrom pamelanava 8 years ago
- pork tenderloin shopping list
- 1/3 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 3 Tbs hoisin sauce shopping list
- 2 Tbs honey shopping list
- 1 Tbs fresh grated ginger (or 1 tsp powdered) shopping list
- 2 Tsp dark sesame oil shopping list
- 2 Tbs vegetable oil shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- juice of 1 grapefruit shopping list
- zest of 1 grapefruit shopping list
- juice of 1 orange shopping list
- Zest of 1 orange shopping list
How to make it
- Measurements are approximate and to your particular taste.
- Put all ingredients into a zip lock bag, massage marinade into meat, and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Remove pork from bag and pour marinade into saucepan.
- Bring marinade to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Place pork on grill (Meduim-high if using gas grill ,OR, if using charcoal grill, place meat directly over heat)
- Grill for 3-4 minutes on all 4 sides (12-16 minutes total), basting with marinade on each turn.
- Remove from grill.
- Let meat rest 3-4 minutes before slicing.
- ** Great to serve with Citrus Jasmine Rice or Fried Rice! Enjoy!