Spanish Fiesta RiceFrom falafel_fanatic 4 years ago
- 1 cup jasmine rice shopping list
- 2 tbsp oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 1 can (5.5 oz) tomato juice shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cumin shopping list
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp chili powder shopping list
- 1/3 cup cilantro leaves shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet, sauté rice in oil; add onions and continue to sauté until onion is tender crisp.
- Add remaining ingredients, except cilantro, bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover.
- Simmer 15 minutes.
- Remove cover and fluff.
- Fold in cilantro.
- Serve immediately.