Chocolate Orange CupcakesFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- confectioners' sugar shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl, combine the mayonnaise, orange peel and vanilla; gradually add orange juice until blended.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips (batter will be thick).
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 350° for 18-23 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Dust with confectioners' sugar.