Seared Salmon with Wilted Citrus SpinachFrom pamelanava 6 years ago
- 1 grapefruit and zest, divided shopping list
- 2 orange and zest divided shopping list
- 1 Cup slivered almonds, toasted shopping list
- 4-5 Tbs EVOO, divided shopping list
- 4 salmon fillets (about 6 oz each) shopping list
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 Tbs Dijon mustard shopping list
- 3 Tbs white wine vinegar shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 bag of spinach shopping list
How to make it
- Zest grapefruit and oranges, slice the peel and pith off and cut into slices. Reserve.
- Toast almonds in small skillet over medium heat.
- Preheat large skillet over medium high heat with about 3 Tbs EVOO.
- Season fish with salt and pepper and transfer to the hot skillet
- Cook 4-5 minutes per side.
- Preheat another skillet with EVOO (about 2 Tbs), over medium heat.
- Add onion and orange zest, grapefruit zest, mustard and vinegar.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add spinach and toss.
- Divide citrus spinach between plates, top with salmon and sprinkle with almonds. Garnish with grapefruit and orange slices
The Cookpamelanava Prosper, TX
The Rating3 people
Wonderful! Haven't thought about cooking wiht grapefruit before...awesome! Especially now that we are choosing to eat healthier...thanks for sharing.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
very nice and light! perfect for a summer evening!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Sure sounds like a perfect meal! Delicious AND healthy!clbacon in Birmingham loved it