Seared Salmon with Wilted Citrus SpinachFrom pamelanava 8 years ago
- 1 grapefruit and zest, divided shopping list
- 2 orange and zest divided shopping list
- 1 Cup slivered almonds, toasted shopping list
- 4-5 Tbs EVOO, divided shopping list
- 4 salmon fillets (about 6 oz each) shopping list
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 Tbs Dijon mustard shopping list
- 3 Tbs white wine vinegar shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 bag of spinach shopping list
How to make it
- Zest grapefruit and oranges, slice the peel and pith off and cut into slices. Reserve.
- Toast almonds in small skillet over medium heat.
- Preheat large skillet over medium high heat with about 3 Tbs EVOO.
- Season fish with salt and pepper and transfer to the hot skillet
- Cook 4-5 minutes per side.
- Preheat another skillet with EVOO (about 2 Tbs), over medium heat.
- Add onion and orange zest, grapefruit zest, mustard and vinegar.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add spinach and toss.
- Divide citrus spinach between plates, top with salmon and sprinkle with almonds. Garnish with grapefruit and orange slices
The Cookpamelanava Prosper, TX
The Rating3 people
Sure sounds like a perfect meal! Delicious AND healthy!clbacon in Birmingham loved it
very nice and light! perfect for a summer evening!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Wonderful! Haven't thought about cooking wiht grapefruit before...awesome! Especially now that we are choosing to eat healthier...thanks for sharing.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it