Salmon and Pasta Stuffed TomatoesFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 cup four color corkscrew macaroni shopping list
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded cucumber shopping list
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot shopping list
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon snipped fresh dill shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 7-1/2 ounce can salmon drained flaked and skin and bones removed shopping list
- 4 medium tomatoes shopping list
How to make it
- Cook macaroni according to directions except omit any oil and salt then drain and set aside.
- In large mixing bowl combine yogurt, cucumber, carrot, mayonnaise, dill, salt, and pepper.
- Add cooked pasta and salmon then toss gently to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Cut out 1/2" of the core from each tomato then invert tomatoes.
- For each tomato cut from the top to but not quite through the stem end to make 6 wedges.
- Place tomatoes on plates and spread wedges apart slightly then fill with salmon-pasta mixture.