Huge Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom momof002 8 years ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, Melted shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, Packed shopping list
- 1/2 cup Granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F ( 165 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until well blended.
- Beat in the vanilla and eggs until light and creamy.
- Mix in the dry ingredients until just blended, stir in the chocolate chips. Dough will be quite soft...don't worry and don't add extra flour, this makes for a great cookie.
- Drop dough 1/4 cup at a time onto the prepared cookie sheets. Cookies should be about 3 inches apart.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until the edges are lightly toasted.
- Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
The Cookmomof002 Nanaimo, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!