Jalapeno RelishFrom wynnebaer 8 years ago
- 1 cup jalapenos, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped (Any kind but I prefer red) shopping list
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/3 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt shopping list
- Refrigerate overnight. Allow to warm up to room temp before serving. shopping list
How to make it
- Mix vinegar, oil, garlic powder, sugar, and salt until well blended.
- Add jalapeno and onion and mix well
- Refrigerate over night
The Cookwynnebaer Dunnellon, Florida
The Rating5 people
sounds good... I think I feel my eyes watering...peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
This looks great! It would be great mixed into ground beef and eaten in a tortilla! Or spread over nachos! Oh the possibilities! Why isn't there a "Peppers" Group!? Maybe we should start one! Thx!
Pamelapamelanava in Prosper loved it
This is a good start I may bump up the heat with some Habaneros .
High Five Wynne
*Thank you Pamela fording this wonderful Jalapeño Relish.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!