Chicken In A SkilletFrom silverqueen 7 years ago
- 1 to 2 tsp.. chopped fresh thyme leaves or 1/2 tsp. dried shopping list
- 1/2 tsp., salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. butter shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- 1 tsp. finely chopped garlic shopping list
- 1 bag (1 lb.) frozen broccoli, carrots and cauliflower shopping list
How to make it
- Mix thyme, salt and pepper, sprinkle over chicken and st aside.
- Heat butter nd oil in a 12" skillet over medium heat.
- Cool garlic in butter mixture 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add chicken, cover and cook 12 minutes, turning once until light golden brown.
- Stir in frozen vegetables.
- cover and cook 8 minutes, stirring occasionally until vegetables are hot and vegetables are crisp-tender and chicken in no longer pink when center of thickest pieces are cut.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cooksilverqueen Albany, GA
The Rating4 people
wow high 5 great chicken recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Talk about your one pot meals! This one's got it all, great post, high 5! Cheers! ~Laura ;Dlaurakaay in Oroville loved it