Peppered Pork Pitas with Garlic SpreadFrom silverqueen 6 years ago
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. milk shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 lb, pork boneless loin chops cut into thin bite-sized strips shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 jar (7.25-oz.) roasted red bell peppers drained and sliced shopping list
- 4 pita folds bread (7" diameter) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix mayonnaise, milk and garlic in small bowl, set aside.
- heat skillet to medium-high heat.
- Add pork, oil and pepper.
- Cook pork for 6 minutes or until pork is lightly browned and no longer pink in middle.
- Stir in bell peppers heat until warm.
- Heat pita bread as per pkg. directions.
- Lightly spread one side of each pita fold with garlic mixture.
- Spoon pork mixture over each, fold up.