Grilled Steak Open-faced SandwichesFrom chefelaine 5 years ago
- 1 lb ¼ inch-thick round steak shopping list
- 1 pkg instant meat tenderizer shopping list
- ½ cup butter, melted shopping list
- 3 tbsp bottled steak sauce shopping list
- 2 tbsp green onion bits shopping list
- 1 ½ tbsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- ¼ tsp salt shopping list
- 6 thick slices of French bread shopping list
How to make it
- Cut the steak into 6 pieces and use tenderizer following the package directions.
- Preheat griddle to 400*F….grease lightly.
- Grill the meat 2 - 3 minutes per side.
- Add pepper to taste.
- Make the sauce: combining the next 5 ingredients… heat sauce.
- Toast the bread.
- To serve:
- Pour some sauce onto the toasted bread-top with the steak, spoon on more sauce.
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating34 people
another great post thank youmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I agree with you. If you let your imagenation go, there is no telling what you wiii come up with. Sometimes it might even taste good. LOL :)donman in Hammond loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!