Pork Chop Skillet DinnerFrom mountainmama 6 years ago
- 4 pork loin or rib chops, 1 inch thick (1 1/2 lb) shopping list
- 1/4 cup Progresso® beef flavored broth or chicken broth (from 32-oz carton) shopping list
- 4 medium potatoes, cut into fourths shopping list
- 4 small carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces shopping list
- 4 medium onions, cut into fourths shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- Chopped fresh parsley, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Remove fat from pork. Spray 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Cook pork in skillet about 5 minutes, turning once, until brown.
- 2. Add broth, potatoes, carrots and onions to skillet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer about 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender and pork is slightly pink when cut near bone. Sprinkle with parsley.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating8 people
wow great chop recipe thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Pork chops are so delicious, and this is a wonderful one skillet meal!rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
Awesome this looks so good. "FIVE FORKS"greentreefrogs in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!