Easy And Delicious Amish Country Apple CrispFrom lanacountry 7 years ago
- EASY and delicious Amish Country apple Crisp shopping list
- Peel and slice shopping list
- 6 firm apples shopping list
- put in a 9x13 inch pan. shopping list
- Mix together: shopping list
- 3/4 c. sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 3/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- Pour over apples. shopping list
- On top of this pour: shopping list
- 1/3 cup cream shopping list
- and sprinkle with cinnamon. shopping list
How to make it
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until apples are done.
- SERVE WITH ICECREAM, WHIPPED CREAM, EVEN CHEESE!
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cooklanacountry Macon, GA
The Rating4 people
This sounds great. I live near amish country, n their baked goods are so great, lol best smelling place in the world is a amish bakery.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
wow love this thanks lanmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!