Parmesan Crusted Sole W Lemon CapersFrom sas 8 years ago
- 2 5-6oz sole fillet shopping list
- flour for dredging shopping list
- egg, slightly beaten shopping list
- Parmesan Flour: shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups parmesan cheese, grated shopping list
- Mixed well shopping list
- 1 Tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic, chopped shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp capers, drained shopping list
- juice of 1/2 lemon shopping list
- 3 Tbsp white wine shopping list
- 1/4 cup chicken stock shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare Parmesan flour in shallow pan, set aside.
- Dredge fish in plain flour, shaking off excess flour.
- Dip in egg wash.
- Coat in parmesan flour mixture.
- Heat non stick frying pan with olive oil (must be fairly hot).
- Brown fish on both sides, remove from pan and keep warm.
- In the same pan add more oil if needed, and sauté garlic.
- Add capers, lemon juice, wine, stock, and pinch of salt and pepper.
- Reduce by half. Remove from heat and add whole butter.
- Plate fish and spoon sauce over.
- Serving suggestion: Serve with pasta. Caeser Salad