Ramen Noodle SaladFrom mango 5 years ago
- 1 bag shredded slaw mix (in the bag) shopping list
- 5 green onions shopping list
- 2 packs uncooked ramen noodles (discard seasoning packet) shopping list
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds shopping list
- 1/2 cup toasted sunflower seeds ( add as much of the nuts that you like) shopping list
- 5 tablespoons butter shopping list
- Dressing: shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable or canola oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1 cup surgar shopping list
- 1/2 cup vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Put slaw mix and onions in a large bowl.
- melt buttler and add crushed ramen noodles coat well and cook until lightly browned add the sunflower seeds and almonds to the pan and cook 20 seconds
- Place the ramen noodle mixture with the slaw mix. You may refrigerate this until ready to eat.
- Mix up the dressing but dont mix with slaw mixture until you are ready to serve. Once ready to serve toss well with dressing mix.
The Cookmango Marion, IL
The Rating2 people
This is such a great summer salad. It is similar to the posting of the Summer Sumi Salad that my co-worker brought to work. Very good!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
I love the sweet and sour flavor of this salad and the nuts and seeds add that extra special element.
High Five Mango
Michaeltrigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!