Marinated Flank SteakFrom pamelanava 7 years ago
- 3 cloves garlic shopping list
- 1 Tbs grill seasoning (I use McCormick's Montreal steak) shopping list
- 2 tsp smoked paprika, chili powder or cumin shopping list
- 2 tsp hot sauce (like Tabasco or Louisiana) shopping list
- 1 Tbs worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 Tbs red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/3 cup EVOO shopping list
- 2 lbs flank steak shopping list
How to make it
- Place meat in shallow dish
- Mix garlic, steak seasoning, smoked paprika, hot sauce, worcestershilre sauce and vinegar together.
- Pour marinade over steak
- Let stand at least 15 minutes. (I marinate it for an hour)
- Grill steak 6-7 minutes per side.
- Let meat stand at least 3 minutes before slicing
- Thinly slice meat on an angle, against the grain.
- ** It's great to serve on a bed of mashed potatoes!