PASTA AND SHRIMPFrom linebb956 8 years ago
- 8 ounces uncooked dried linguine or spaghetti shopping list
- 6 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion or shallots shopping list
- 12 ounces fresh medium raw WILD shrimp, peeled, deveined. shopping list
- 1 medium (1 cup) green bell pepper, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh garlic shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream or half & half shopping list
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour shopping list
- 5 to 6 (2 cups) roma tomatoes, cubed 1/2-inch shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves shopping list
- 1/2 cup freshly shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Drain. Set aside; keep warm.
- Melt butter in 10-skillet until sizzling; add onion, shrimp, bell pepper, garlic, salt and pepper. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until shrimp turn pink (6 to 7 minutes).
- Stir whipping cream and flour together in small bowl until smooth; stir into shrimp mixture.
- Continue cooking until mixture just comes to a boil (about 1 minute). Stir in tomatoes and basil.
- Place hot, cooked pasta in large pasta bowl or onto serving platter; top with shrimp mixture.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
The Cooklinebb956 La Feria, TX
The Rating5 people
This sounds wonderful. You have my 5! Have a good night....Cherylcherylannxo in Santa Nella loved it
Savedgingerlea in Tampa loved it
Absolutly Yummy!!foodandaflick in Overland Park loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!