PASTA AND SHRIMPFrom linebb956 6 years ago
- 8 ounces uncooked dried linguine or spaghetti shopping list
- 6 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion or shallots shopping list
- 12 ounces fresh medium raw WILD shrimp, peeled, deveined. shopping list
- 1 medium (1 cup) green bell pepper, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh garlic shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream or half & half shopping list
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour shopping list
- 5 to 6 (2 cups) roma tomatoes, cubed 1/2-inch shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves shopping list
- 1/2 cup freshly shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Drain. Set aside; keep warm.
- Melt butter in 10-skillet until sizzling; add onion, shrimp, bell pepper, garlic, salt and pepper. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until shrimp turn pink (6 to 7 minutes).
- Stir whipping cream and flour together in small bowl until smooth; stir into shrimp mixture.
- Continue cooking until mixture just comes to a boil (about 1 minute). Stir in tomatoes and basil.
- Place hot, cooked pasta in large pasta bowl or onto serving platter; top with shrimp mixture.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
The Cooklinebb956 La Feria, TX
The Rating5 people
Absolutly Yummy!!foodandaflick in Overland Park loved it
Savedgingerlea in Tampa loved it
This sounds wonderful. You have my 5! Have a good night....Cherylcherylannxo in Santa Nella loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!