Banana-Sour Cream Coffee Cake from the Bent Creek LodgeFrom henrie 7 years ago
- 1 1/4 cup sugar, divided into 1/4 cup & 1 cup shopping list
- ½ cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 cup (4 oz) butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 cup mashed banana (2 bananas) shopping list
- ½ cup sour cream shopping list
- ½ tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups AP flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Stir together 1/4 cup sugar, pecans, & cinnamon; sprinkle ½ mixture in a well-greased bundt pan. Beat butter at medium speed until creamy. Gradually add remaining 1 cup sugar, beat 5 to 7 minutes til light & fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until yellow disappears. Add banana, sour cream & vanilla. Beat at low speed just until blended. Combine flour, powder, soda & salt. Fold into butter mixture.
- Pour ½ batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle with remaining pecan mixture. Top with remaining batter.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a wooden pick comes out clean.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating8 people
Sounds wonderful, can't wait to try this one. Thanks for sharing.marriage in Apalachin loved it
You are referrin to the one in North Carolina? if so,isn't it just beautiful?chefzilla in Hope loved it
great coffee cake yum thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it