Soba Chicken and VegetablesFrom danerin2 5 years ago
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, trimmed and sliced thinly shopping list
- Marianade ingredients: shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon oyster sauce shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon mushroom soy sauce shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon mirin shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon sherry shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- Stir fry ingredients: shopping list
- canola or peanut oil shopping list
- 1/2 red onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 long hot pepper, cut into 4 or 5 big chunks shopping list
- 1 zucchini, sliced into chunks shopping list
- 1 small bok choy, separated into leaves and stems and coarsely chopped shopping list
- 2 bundles soba noodles shopping list
- soy sauce for serving shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all marinade ingredients in bowl and add chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 3 hours.
- Boil water and cook soba according to package (don't overcook)
- Heat wok over high heat.
- Add oil, and then chicken in batches to brown.
- Remove chicken to side plate and cover.
- Reheat wok and add more oil if needed.
- Stir fry onion, zucchini and bok choy stems until partially cooked and browning.
- Add bok choy stems and chicken, and heat through.
- Add soba and toss until combined.
- Serve with soy sauce on the side.
The Cookdanerin2 Medford, NJ
- Not added to any groups yet!