Poppy Seed Chicken CasseroleFrom stacyann 7 years ago
- 6 cooked and shredded chicken breasts shopping list
- 1.5 sticks of butter shopping list
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 2 T poppy seeds (I sometimes use more) shopping list
- 1.5 stacks Ritz crackers, crushed shopping list
- 8 oz sour cream shopping list
- 2 C cooked rice shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste. shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter and add to crushed Ritz crackers.
- Mix rice, chicken, soup, poppy seeds, salt, pepper and sour cream.
- Pour into a deep baking dish.
- Spread cracker mix on top and bake at 350 for 35-45 minute or until bubbly.
- Freezes well.