Chicken and Broccoli CalzonesFrom vixiestix 7 years ago
- 2 chicken breasts cooked and cubed shopping list
- 2 cups broccoli cooked but not overdone (I steamed mine) shopping list
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella shredded shopping list
- 3 cups prepared alfredo sauce (you can buy a jar of it... I used stuff from the bulk food store) shopping list
- pizza dough (Great one listed in my recipes) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine the chicken, veggies, cheese and sauce in a bowl.
- Flatten out a piece of pizza dough and add the filling. Fold over and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes.
- The measurements for the ingredients are just a guide.. I never measure when making dinner dishes. :)
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookvixiestix Yarmouth, Canada
The Rating2 people
ooohhh this sounds sooo yummy! I LOVE the idea of the alfredo sauce. HAVE to try this one - thank you so much for sharing! :) 5madmommy in Wayne loved it
This looks outstanding! I am so happy I looked up Tomato Soup...because that lead to your meatloaf recipe and that lead to exploring other ones that you have! I just bought a rotisserie chicken to take the meat off of and use in recipes...this one so...morepollymotzko in Garden Grove loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!