Creamy Caesar Pasta SaladFrom pamelanava 8 years ago
- 1 bag Tri color pasta shopping list
- Head of broccoli, cut into florets shopping list
- cheese cubes shopping list
- about 1/2 cup fresh parmesan cheese shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
- a few shakes of garlic powder (opt...gives it a slightly stronger garlic flavor)) shopping list
- 1 bottle Cardini caesar salad dressing (or your own, homemade) shopping list
- __________________________________________________ shopping list
- **I don't really use measurements on this one...it's a matter of personal taste shopping list
How to make it
- Boil pasta until cooked, but still slightly firm
- Allow to cool completely
- Lightly steam broccoli (about 1 minute)...do not overcook!
- Mix all ingredients together
- refrigerate for an hour, or overnight.
- Serve cold
- **I usually use 2/3 of the bottled dressing, and reserve the remaining 1/3 to mix in right before serving.
- ***you can add cut up chicken for a complete meal
- ****Great at bridal and baby showers and pot luck, tailgate or block parties
The Cookpamelanava Prosper, TX
The Rating3 people
Yummmmm.....sounds great, Pamela! TY :)bakermel in Topeka loved it
Sounds like a great dish to take for potluck!! yummango in Marion loved it
Fantastic! I hardly ever measure anything in my recipes. Most of them, I know by heart.So sometimes it's hard to put one of my recipes on here,lol.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!