Better-than-Ever Cheesy Meat LasagnaFrom mountainmama 6 years ago
- 3/4 lb. extra lean ground beef shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves shopping list
- 1 jar (26 oz.) spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 1 large tomato, chopped shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 container (16 oz.) 2% milkfat low fat cottage cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked, drained shopping list
- 2 cups KRAFT 2% milk Shredded Reduced Fat mozzarella cheese, divided shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Brown meat with garlic and oregano in medium saucepan. Stir in spaghetti sauce; simmer 5 min., stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; stir in tomatoes.
- MIX egg, cottage cheese and Parmesan cheese. Spread 1/2 cup of the spaghetti sauce mixture onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish. Top with layers of 3 noodles, 1 cup of the cottage cheese mixture, 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese and 1 cup of the remaining spaghetti sauce mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining 3 noodles and remaining spaghetti sauce mixture. Cover with foil.
- BAKE 30 min. or until heated through. Uncover; top with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Bake, uncovered, an additional 5 min. or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 min. before serving.