White Chocolate FillingFrom arpam 7 years ago
How to make it
- In the top of a double boiler, combine white chocolate and milk. Cook, stirring, until the chocolate is melted.
- Let cool to room temp, stirring occasionaly.
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese and vanilla.
- Gradually add the cooked white chocolate and beat until smooth.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours before filling cupcakes or cake.
The Cookarpam Thompson, CT
The Rating7 people
really yummy!thanks for postingmagali777 in Mexico loved it
I just tried this, but I substituted Mascarpone Cheese for cream cheese and what absolutely Decadent. You got my 5!cgendy in Manalapan loved it
Sounds good.Thanks for sharing.ambus in Lahore loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!