Chicken Enchiladas with Sour CreamFrom elle55 8 years ago
- 16-oz container sour cream, divided shopping list
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken shopping list
- One 8-oz pkg shredded colby and monterey jack cheese, divided shopping list
- 1 cup salsa, divided shopping list
- 2 T chopped cilantro shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 10 six-inch flour tortillas shopping list
- 1 cup shredded lettuce shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato shopping list
How to make it
- Mix one cup sour cream, chicken, one cup cheese, 1/4 cup salsa, cilantro and cumin.
- Fill each tortilla with about 1/4 cup of chicken/cheese mixture down center of tortilla. Roll up. Place seam-side down in a 9 x 13 baking dish. Top with remaining 3/4 cup salsa.; cover.
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with lettuce and tomato and sour cream.