Easy Macaroni and CheeseFrom elle55 5 years ago
How to make it
- Stir cheese spread and milk together over low heat in medium saucepan.
- Stir in macaroni. Add any desired spices. Spoon into a one-quart casserole.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes.
- If individual casserols are desired, use 4 10-0z baking dishes.
- Mix on stovetop as above, ensuring that cheese is melted and adding spices as desired. Serve.
- Melt cheese in microwave-proof casserole, stirring frequently. Mix in milk, cooked macaroni and spices. Heat to desired temp and serve.
- Or (my favorite)
- Cook macaroni in medium saucepan; drain. Add cheese and stir to blend. Let cheese melt. Add milk to thin cheese to taste. Add spices and serve.
The Cookelle55 Pittsburg, KS
The Rating4 people
This sounds sooooooooooooooooooo... good :)donman in Hammond loved it
Mac and cheese has always ranked high with me! To me, it's comfort food! High fiver! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!