Easy Italian Penne BakeFrom mountainmama 8 years ago
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Brown meat in large skillet; drain. Add pasta, sauce and half of the Parmesan cheese; mix well.
- SPOON into 13x9-inch baking dish. Top with mozzarella cheese and remaining Parmesan cheese.
- BAKE 20 min. or until heated through.
- Special Extra: (Opinional)
- Brown meat with 1 tsp. Italian seasoning and 3 cloves garlic, minced.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating7 people
"FIVE FORKS" Nice really NICE!!greentreefrogs in loved it
So good, so easy..just what I like. I just emailed this to my daughter as she loves penne..knowing her she will use sausage instead of ground chuck, lol Great share..5 forks!!heididouth in Upper Mills loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!