Linguine Ham And Cheese TossFrom marky90 7 years ago
- Box of linguine shopping list
- 1/2 Cup chopped onions shopping list
- 1/4 Cup melted butter shopping list
- 1 Tbs all purpose flour shopping list
- 2 Cups Half N Half (or whole milk) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1/8 tsp dry mustard shopping list
- 10 Oz package frozen English peas, thawed shopping list
- 8 Oz cooked ham, sliced into strips shopping list
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Drain well and set aside.
- Saute' onions in butter in large skillet until tender. Add flour and stir until well blended. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Add half n half, cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture is slightly thickened and bubbly. Stir in salt, pepper and mustard.
- Add peas and cook over medium heat for two to three minutes.
- Add ham and cook until heated.
- Remove pan from heat. Add cheese and stir until melted.
- Place linguine and sauce in large bowl and toss gently to combine.
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating6 people
Got this printed out already...On the menu for this week...Thanks...:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
Delicious for dinner! Who would not like this? Is perfect!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Absolute favorite of mine. Yummy.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!