Linguine Ham And Cheese TossFrom marky90 5 years ago
- Box of linguine shopping list
- 1/2 Cup chopped onions shopping list
- 1/4 Cup melted butter shopping list
- 1 Tbs all purpose flour shopping list
- 2 Cups Half N Half (or whole milk) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1/8 tsp dry mustard shopping list
- 10 Oz package frozen English peas, thawed shopping list
- 8 Oz cooked ham, sliced into strips shopping list
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Drain well and set aside.
- Saute' onions in butter in large skillet until tender. Add flour and stir until well blended. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Add half n half, cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture is slightly thickened and bubbly. Stir in salt, pepper and mustard.
- Add peas and cook over medium heat for two to three minutes.
- Add ham and cook until heated.
- Remove pan from heat. Add cheese and stir until melted.
- Place linguine and sauce in large bowl and toss gently to combine.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating6 people
Got this printed out already...On the menu for this week...Thanks...:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
Delicious for dinner! Who would not like this? Is perfect!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Absolute favorite of mine. Yummy.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!