Herb Crusted Salmon With Spinach SaladFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 3 slices white sandwich bread shopping list
- 1c fresh parsley shopping list
- 2Tbs olive oil shopping list
- coarse salt and ground black pepper shopping list
- 4 skinless salmon fillets(6 oz. each) shopping list
- 2Tbs Dijon mustard shopping list
- 3Tbs fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 5 oz. baby spinach shopping list
- 1/2 med. red onion,thinly sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450. Line a baking sheet with foil;set aside. In a food processor,combine bread,parsley,and 1Tbs.oil;season with salt and pepper. Pulse till coarse crums form.
- Place salmon on prepared sheet;season with salt and pepper. Spread top of fillets with dijon;top with crumb mixture,pressing gently to adhere. Roast till salmon is opaque throughout,11 to 13 mins.
- Meanwhile,in a large bowl,combine lemon juice and remaining Tbs oil;season with salt and pepper. Add spinach and onion;toss to combine. Serve salmon with spinach salad.