Pizza BurgersFrom hsfargis 6 years ago
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon beef bouillon granules shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 pound ground beef shopping list
- 2 slices part-skim mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 2 hamburger buns, split shopping list
- 3 tablespoons pizza sauce, warmed shopping list
- 4 green pepper rings shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, bouillon, Italian seasoning, and salt. Crumble beef over mixture; mix well. Shape into four thin patties. Place a slice of cheese on two patties; top with another patty and press edges to seal.
- Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink. Serve on buns with pizza sauce and green pepper rings.