Meat n Potato KabobsFrom hsfargis 7 years ago
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 1 inch cubes shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons steak seasoning, divided shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- 1 cup cola shopping list
- 3 small red potatoes, cubed shopping list
- 1 tablespoon water shopping list
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes shopping list
- 1 medium sweet orange pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces shopping list
- 1 teaspoon canola oil shopping list
- 1 cup pineapple chunks shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle beef cubes with 1 teaspoon steak seasoning and garlic; place in large resealable plastic bag. Add cola. Seal bag and turn to coat; set aside.
- Place the potatoes and water in a microwave-safe dish; cover and microwave on high for 4 minutes, or until tender. Drain. Add the tomatoes, orange pepper, oil and remaining steak seasoning; toss gently to coat.
- Drain and discard marinate from beef. Alternately three the beef, vegetables and pineapple onto eight metal or soaked wood skewers. Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat or broil 4-6 inches from the heat for 4 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness. Serve with favorite sides!