Plum Oatmeal CrispFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 1/2c plus 1Tbs all purpose flour shopping list
- 1c plus 2Tbs packed light-brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2c old fashioned rolled oats(not quick-cooking) shopping list
- 1/4tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2c cold unsalted butter(1 stick) cut into small pieces shopping list
- 21/2lbs ripe plums(about 8) cut into 1" pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375. In a medium bowl,stir together 1/2c flour,1c sugar,oats and salt. Using a pastry blender or two knives,cut in butter until coarse crumbs form.
- In a shallow 2qt baking dish,toss plums with remaining 2 Tbs. sugar and Tbs flour;sprinkle with oat topping. Place dish on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake until topping is golden brown,40-45 mins. Let cool 20 mins before serving.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating3 people
Simple and quick - this recipe would work with any seasonal fruit.sunny in Portland loved it
This is wonderful! My neighbor's plum tree has fruit on it and they will be ripe soon, so I know what I will be making. 5 from me!
P.S. Alma loved the chocolate recipe and wants more... I knew it!tippystclair in North Hollywood loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!