Plum Oatmeal CrispFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 1/2c plus 1Tbs all purpose flour shopping list
- 1c plus 2Tbs packed light-brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2c old fashioned rolled oats(not quick-cooking) shopping list
- 1/4tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2c cold unsalted butter(1 stick) cut into small pieces shopping list
- 21/2lbs ripe plums(about 8) cut into 1" pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375. In a medium bowl,stir together 1/2c flour,1c sugar,oats and salt. Using a pastry blender or two knives,cut in butter until coarse crumbs form.
- In a shallow 2qt baking dish,toss plums with remaining 2 Tbs. sugar and Tbs flour;sprinkle with oat topping. Place dish on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake until topping is golden brown,40-45 mins. Let cool 20 mins before serving.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating3 people
This is wonderful! My neighbor's plum tree has fruit on it and they will be ripe soon, so I know what I will be making. 5 from me!
P.S. Alma loved the chocolate recipe and wants more... I knew it!tippystclair in North Hollywood loved it
Simple and quick - this recipe would work with any seasonal fruit.sunny in Portland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!