Sausage tacosFrom dutchie326 5 years ago
- * 1/2 (1 pound) package Bob Evansor Owens(R) Original Recipe or Zesty Hot sausage Roll shopping list
- * 1/2 (8 ounce) jar taco sauce shopping list
- * 6 taco shells shopping list
- * 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- * 1/2 large onion, chopped shopping list
- * 1 tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- * 1/8 head iceberg lettuce, shredded shopping list
- * 1/2 cup fresh cilantro sprigs and bell pepper triangles (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- . Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Crumble sausage into medium skillet; cook over medium-high heat until browned, stirring occasionally.
- Drain off any drippings.
- Stir in taco sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes.
- To assemble tacos, place 2 tablespoons sausage mixture in each taco shell and top evenly with cheese, onion, tomatoes and lettuce.
- Serve hot.
- Refrigerate any leftover filling.