Curried Chicken BreastsFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 4 lg. chicken breast halves,boneless and skinless shopping list
- 3Tbs unsalted butter shopping list
- 1 bell pepper,seeded,chopped shopping list
- 1 small onion,chopped shopping list
- 2/3c beer shopping list
- 1 10 oz. can tomato soup shopping list
- 1 10oz. can tomato bisque soup shopping list
- 1tsp curry powder shopping list
- 1/2tsp dried basil shopping list
- 1c crushed potato chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350. Place chicken breasts in a greased 9x13" baking pan and liberally sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In skillet,melt butter and saute bell pepper and onion. Stir in beer,both undilutedsoups,curry powder and basil. Simmer on low heatabout 20 mins and spoon overchicken breasts.
- Bake uncovered for 40 mins;remove from oven and sprinkle crushed potato chips over chicken and continue baking another 15 mins.