Almond and Peach Crusted Pork ChopsFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2T peach preserves shopping list
- 1/2c original Bisquick shopping list
- 1/2c coarse chopped sliced almonds shopping list
- 1Tbs cornmeal shopping list
- 1/2tsp salt shopping list
- 6 boneless pork chops,1/2" thick(11/2 lbs) shopping list
- 1 tbs veg oil shopping list
- chopped fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Beat eggs and preserves in shallow dish with fork,breaking up lg pieces of preserves. Mix bisquick,almonds,cornmeal and salt in another dish. Dip chops in egg mixture and then coat with bisquick mixture
- Heat oil in 12" non-stick skillet over med-low heat,cook chops 15-18 mins,turning once till crust is golden and pork is no longer pink in center. Sprinkle with parsley.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating3 people
ohhhh sounds delightful pleclare, love it! Saved and put into my Que... I have recently started to print out my saved GR recipes so they are handy...thanks for sharing another fantastic sounding recipe!
Leahdivaliscious in Dutchess County loved it
This is different, and tasty, too.elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Oh, yes.....this will be a favorite!
Nice post, M'dear!pat2me in Nashua loved it