Marinated Flank SteakFrom 55to64 7 years ago
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 3 chopped garlic cloves shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds flank steak shopping list
How to make it
- In a shallow dish, whisk lemon juice, Worcestershire, mustard, 1 tablespoon olive oil, sugar, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Pierce steak all over with a fork; toss in marinade. Marinate 30 minutes, turning once.
- In a cast-iron skillet, heat remaining tablespoon olive oil over high until smoking. Remove steak from marinade. Reserve the marinade. Cook steak until browned, 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Rest, covered, 5 minutes.
- In a saucepan, bring marinade to a boil for about a minute; strain into serving dish.
- Slice meat across the grain and on an angle.
- Serve with cooked marinade.
- NOTE: You must heat the marinade to boiling before serving.