Foil Pack Taco ChickenFrom fireraven 5 years ago
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1lb) shopping list
- 4 tsp taco seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 lb red potatoes, peeled, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 c salsa shopping list
- 3/4 c four cheese mexican shredded cheese shopping list
- 1/4 c sour cream shopping list
- 4 lrg sheets heavy duty foil shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat over to 400. Sprinkle chicken with taco seasoning. Place 1/2 c of the potatoes on center of each of the 4 large sheets of heavy duty foil; top evenly with chicken, salsa, and cheese.
- Bring foil sides up. Double fold top and both ends to seal each packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Place in 15x10 baking pan.
- Bake 30-35 mins or until chicken is cooked through. Remove packets from oven and let stand 5 mins. Cut slits in foil to release steam before opening.
- Serve with sour cream.
- TIP: To prevent potatoes from sticking to foil, spray with a little cooking spray before hand.